Sunday 27 June 2010




This photo is pretty strange, it's typical cutting, beautifully photographed, so it seems kinda of beautiful, what do you think?

I haven't posted in a long long time, so I'll fill you in fast, I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years because was so unsupportive. I missed him like crazy, had a few random fucks with friends to make me feel better, met up with him, ended up fucking him, we're not back together but we meet up and cuddle and stuff. It's a bit shit, he's still never there for me, no keener than he's ever been but I can't work properly without having him there sometimes.

I've finished my exams, they went better than expected.

It's pretty fucking hot out, which either makes me happier, or if something goes bad it amplifies my sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment