Thursday 4 March 2010

The Heating Goes Off at 12.30am

It's so fucking cold. And I get like this nearly every night, and nothing has changed.

This is how fucked my sleeping pattern is, here's a few options:

20% of time time it goes like this:
12.30am: I should go to sleep now, I have to be up at 6.30am.
3am: I'm still on the computer or reading a book.
5am: Well there's clearly no point going to sleep now, if I even could, seeing as I'd never wake up.
7am: Start getting ready for college.
8am: Decide not to go to college and to catch up on all my work.
10am: Fall asleep.
7pm: Get shouted at for not going to college.

20% of the time it goes like this:
4pm: Wake up, realise I've slept through college.
3am: Consider sleeping, allow it.
6am: Start getting ready for college, go.
4pm: Get home, decide to read my book/watch TV in bed for a few hours.
7pm: Fall asleep.
6am: Wake up, realise I haven't done any of the coursework I planned to do last night and am supposed to hand in today, go to college, get shouted at.

40% of the time it goes like this:
2am: Decide to go to bed, read.
4am: Fall asleep.
8am: Wake up, realise I'm late RUSH. Am still late, get shouted at.

And the other 20% of the time this happens:
DON'T SLEEP FOR DAYS, WANT TO VOMIT ALL THE TIME, CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON SHIT.

Once, I stayed at my friends house after she had a party, and I couldn't sleep and I was drunk so I collected random objects from her street and placed them around her front garden.


Notice the printer on her dads van and on the wall. There were also bricks in all her flowerpots.

It was a giggle trying to put the bin back in an "appropriate" place later on, and 3months later it was still on the street we placed it on, full of rubbish.

Clearly I spend the time I could be sleeping constructively.

But this is a complaint about: yes, firstly I do hate how fucked my sleeping "pattern" is, but secondly and very importantly why does the heating go off at 12.30am and on at 7am. It's like 2C outside and 3C in my sham of a room. I'm sitting here shaking. I need a coffee, then I'll get ready for college, maybe.

Good Morning




2 comments:

  1. Hi, as you can see my name is Diva I have a blog similar to yours except I'm 25 and I've been dealing with seasonal depression forever however I think I have a cure for your sleeping ask your doctor for trazadone or however it's spelled its very helpful for me and it's an anti depressant so you'll remember to take it at bed time it's great because after eight hour you get right up I'm not a doctor or anything and I have no right to give medical advice that's why I say ask your doctor reading your blog is refreshing because that's how I feel often My husband sucks well u can read my blog if you'd like maybe we can be"friends"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, thanks for the advice, I'd like that a lot. I went to see my doctor today and she seems to think it's a temporary side effect. I'm hoping so but I doubt it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete